Our website address is equilawbrium.com. This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information we receive from users of the Site.
Representative: Prof. Dr. Martin Ebers
Neccessary personal data
To run the website properly, we need to collect certain data and log files such as:
- IP address
- date and time of the visiting
- browser type and version
- hardware data, e.g. screen size
This data is collected automatically when visiting the website and is strictly neccessary to provide the website at all. By using this site, you
agree to the collection and use of it in accordance with this policy.
Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer’s hard drive.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our site.
Contact via email
When you send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org the email itself and your email address are collected automatically so we can take care of your request.
We use Google Analytics to analyze the user activity on our website. That way we can see what you like about our website and what you might not like that much. In order to collect this personal data Google is using Cookies. The collected information is sent to and stored on servers in the USA. The data is deleted or anonymized completely after 24 months.
We are only using the software with active IP anonymization. That means Google Analytics is only collecting a shortened IP address so an identification isn’t possible.
You can opt out of the data collection by clicking “reject” on our cookie banner oder with the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
To watch content from other websites on our site you need to actively enable the embeded content. Until then there is no data collected by these other websites.
What rights you have over your data
Our Company would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request Our Company for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Our Company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Our Company to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Our Company erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Our Company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Our Company’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Our Company transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com
How to contact us
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Our Company has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Estonian Data Protection Inspectorate.
Phone: +372 627 41 35
Address: 39 Tatari St., 10134 Tallinn